1 cup (90g) rolled oats
3/4 cup (125g) plain flour
30g ground, roasted Wattle Seed
1/2 cup (125g) sugar
1 tablespoon golden syrup
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/2 cup (125g) melted butter or margarine
2 tablespoons boiling water
1. Set oven at 160C
2. Mix oats, flour and sugar together
3. Mix golden syrup, wattle seed, soda and boiling water. While frothing add melted butter and pour into dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4. Place spoonfuls on to oven tray, allowing room for mixture to spread.
5. Bake at 160C, for 18-20 minutes
6. Allow to cool on biscuit rack
Makes about 30
Thanks to Outback Chef for this great recipe.