6 Lemon Myrtle leaves
1 Vanilla Bean
7 egg yolks
3 Tablespoon Sugar
- Boil cream, Vanilla and lemon myrtle leaves and stand for 30 mins
- In a bowl cream the sugar and yolks
- In a saucepan put all ingredients together and simmer on very low heat for 10 mins or until they start thicken.
- Stain and pour in ramekins dishes put in fridge over night to set
- To serve sprinkle with sugar and burn the top, return to fridge for 10 minutes and serve
Pour in 120ml ramekin dish and refrigerate for 6 hrs
For serving sprinkle caster sugar on top then burn with a blow torch served with fresh cream and langue de chat.